33 Quintin Avenue
T: 0203 004 8372
M: 0794 838 9403
Opening hours: 7:30am - 10pm Monday to Sunday
You can call or text us or e-mail us anytime of the day at email@example.com.
Check With Us For Our Competitive Quotes!
- Purchase packaging supplies before you move.
- Label each box displaying destination room and contents.
- Write FRAGILE on all boxes with breakables so these can be stacked on top.
- Don't load boxes too heavy, keep them manageable.
- Keep a few boxes spare for moving day, so that bedding and other items are packed securely.
- Get rid of rubbish and clutter before moving day, otherwise you may get unwanted rubbish at your new place.
- Be clear about what you want taken and what is to be left.
- Clean as much as possible before moving day
- Parking must be arranged and is the responsibility of the customer. Any parking fines incurred will be added to the cost of the final bill.
- Job arrival times are estimated. Although we do our best to be on time, circumstances out of our control may cause delays, we do not offer discounts for lateness.
- It is the client’s responsibility to be present at all addresses concerned throughout the moving process.